Disney World!!!!










This week Susie, Randy, and Melody Kiltz invited Emma and me to join them at Disney World for some relaxation and pure Disney fun. I've never been there with two babies before. Definately a new experience. Emma really loved the rides (she went on "its a small world", Peter Pan, Pooh's Adventure, Pirates of the Carribean, Magic Kingdom's safari, to name a few). She pointed at all of her favorite things in the rides, and enjoyed looking at all the animals and characters. As you can see from the pictures, she didn't really appreciate disney characters from close up! Overall, we had a great time. Melody and Emma did get very tired, but we made sure they got lots of naps. We did get tired hauling strollers around to various parks, but also took turns taking a break and getting on rides without babies. I had a lot of fun. I can't believe its all over!

1 Comments:
Looks like Emma really liked the Disney characters:)
2:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home