Thursday, November 08, 2007

November

Sorry its been so long. Time really really really flies. No really! It does!

This month, Emma started taking her diaper off at night after we put her in bed. Sometimes even after we go an hour or two later and fix it, she does it again. Its been getting kinda ridiculous, so now we safety pin her clothes together. She falls asleep literally 2 hours faster! I think its hard for her to sleep knowing she COULD strip, and then harder still sleeping in the nude (I don't enjoy doing that either, so i definitely feel her pain! ).

Michael is still sitting, bouncing, smiling, and doing lots of talking. He's making more noises, mainly "dada, baba, mama, gaga" etc. He's cute. Emma has started being a little more aggressive toward him. Mostly because he now always wants to play with whatever toy SHE is looking at, because its more interesting than whatever is trying to eat at that moment. Also she is starting to try rough housing with him, which just doesn't work, because frankly, he's kind of a wimp! :)

Finally, me. I am doing a wedding this coming Saturday (Nov. 17 - yes! my birthday!) and I was a little nervous because its at night. So I bought an external flash for my camera!!! YAY! I'm also starting a new blog, here.









2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the look on his face in that first picture! How cute!

8:25 AM

 
Blogger ae_henkel said...

I can't believe how big Emma and Michael are getting! They are just so cute!

8:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home